03 July, 2010

The Website is Down

Yet another video from of those I bookmarked. I do remember being introduced to this video by an Aussie I talk to. Watching the video not only brings back memories of playing Halo (the first one) and watching Red vs. Blue (when it first came out) with my best friend Micah, but of all those times I've helped people with their computer problems. And yes, anyone who is aware IT support, whether the problem was simple or as setup as the one in the video, knows the pains that come with it. I am far from an IT support expert nor should be trusted with another's computer, but I do know enough, have helped enough people, and have heard stories from IT support personnel to know the pain and suffering to some extent.

The below is the video I saw. Apparently the creators have made three more videos, all of which I have yet to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment