06 February, 2011

An Eclectic Collection of Interests

For the most part, I dont hold much interest in doing too much concerning my birthday.  I acknowledge it but really there is just too much I have to do these days.  Between school, work, working on content for S12Silvia.com , and planning future content for both the aforementioned site and a couple others, I keep quite busy.  Today I took a day out to enjoy myself.  Spent the first bit of it with my bro and celebrated my nephew's bday.  After that I ventured to Seattle with a couple of friends.  Could have requested one more but unfortunately he is out of state due to work.  Thanks to those three, I received a handful of gifts.





Yup, still on the Tron thing.  Enjoyed the movie for what it was and looking forward to the third installment due out some time in the future.  Sam came with his disc (on his back), his utility baton (on his right leg), and lights.







Then there is the printed material.  A 2011 calendar of Dragons and such.  Came with a 'Dragon Hunting' guide; now my nephew will be obsessed with having me teach him how to find dragons in his backyard.  He did enjoy How to Train Your Dragon after all.  Received the first combined volume of The Adventures of Tintin by Herge.  It is one of seven compilations each of three adventures by Tintin, Snowy, and friends.  I am also very much looking forward to the movie Tintin due out later this year.  Then lastly I bought two mangas while in Seattle of a series I've been interested in for some time, Claymore.

All in all, it was a great day and I enjoyed it greatly.  I feel that I need to take more days like this to just enjoy life, friends, and just to have fun.  I do owe much gratitude for those who took their time out of their day to accommodate.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment