06 June, 2010

End of the World

In life, most things are temporary.  It is sad to think that with the given law of relativity, everything is temporary.  However, that does not mean some aspects make such an impression that despite their age or being temporary pedestrians in life that their influence is forgotten.

In the current age of information and the Internet, the extent in which one can influence others has become exponentially greater than before.  One such item of note has been of a simple flash animation made years ago.  I do not remember where it was when I first saw it nor who showed it to me, but it has obviously been important enough for me to have bookmarked the website all these years later.  And by chance, one idle moment while at work, something triggered the memory of the video.

Without much more prolonging, a video recollected from memories and an Internet classic
The End of the World


1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing this years ago, when I was at school I reckon. I absolutely love it! Cheers for reminding me of it.

    ReplyDelete