26 November, 2010

# 31257



Yup, as of the 24th, Gran Turismo 5 was released.  I had been waiting a long time for this day.  Me and so many others were waiting with much anticipation.  After six or seven years or so and about $60 million in the making, this game as of yet has proven its worth.  It was half the reason I wanted a PS3, especially after not playing GT4.

Upon purchasing my PS3 and trading in several of the games that came with it months ago, I put a deposit on a Collector's Edition of Gran Turismo 5.  Now that I have it in my hand, I am saddened that I am just awaiting my HD TV.  I am still waiting to play the game in depth.  Just a sneak preview was enough to wet my appetite, but I know that I wont be fully satisfied until I spend a considerable amount of time on it.  I am glad that my one holiday from school is coming up within a month; thank goodness for Xmas.  Neither my HD TV or my holiday from school can come soon enough... Bloody hell.

The contents of the Collector's Edition Gran Turismo 5
 
Die-cast Gran Turismo 5 Nissan R35 GTR.

Gran Tursimo 5 Key Fob




Certificate of Authenticity.  I apparently own # 31257 of the Collector's Editions made.  Hooray for me.  Maybe this is to make us feel better for waiting a bit more for the game?  Dont know, but I would have bought the game even if it didnt have it.

The game case and the Collector's Edition companion book.  Not only does it detail both the cars and tracks that are in the game, but a decently comprehensive breakdown of a car and racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment