27 November, 2010

Speedware Motorsports Car Show

So come Thursday night (Nov. 4th), I am browsing and find that there is a car show being held up in Redmond by Speedware Motorsports.  This caught me by surprise since I had never heard of the shop Speedware Motorsports and I had not heard about this event before nor heard of anyone discussing it.  I submitted an email to register my car since I actually had a Saturday off for once and figured why not attend.  Friday morning I woke up and found an email telling me that registration was closed.  I didnt think much more of it until I was called at 8:30 later that night.  Drew, one of the organizers and employees at Speedware Motorsports had opened my attached image and decided he wanted my car.  He called me and told me that he had made room for my car and that my registration had been verified.  I was surprised that I got a call back but happy for this made request #3 for my car to be in attendance.  So, Saturday morning I woke early and left for Redmond.  With little rain there, I made it without delays and proceeded to prep my car.  I do have to say, the show did seem a bit longer than needed but there was quite a bit of interest and cool cars, even an R31 Skyline.  I did not take any pictures for I forgot my camera at home in my rush.  In the end though, I was awarded Best Engine Bay, which made trophy #5 for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment